Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy 2008!






Happy New Year everybody! Sorry for the lack of posts lately - I tend to get caught up in Holiday madness and don't settle down until the middle of January. The good news is that even though I haven't been posting, I have been working on a bunch of things over the last month so I will have plenty of posts to start off the new year. Not something that I can say very often.

Recently I started attending a weekly figure drawing class in Berkeley and I must say it feels good to get back into the swing of drawing classes. This particular class is great because everyone comes in with all different types of materials and all sorts of neat things happen. So far I have just been using my good 'ol bic ballpoint pens in my shiny new Fabriano sketchbook, but I might get creative in the coming weeks. Anyway, I thought I would share some sketches from this week's class before getting to bed tonight. Anybody else excited for Sketchcrawl next weekend? I know I am.

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Kristi Valiant said...

Gorgeous sketches.

Joe Karg said...

Nice hatching. These are so different than your other work. I'm glad to see you step outside your safety zone.

Very Cool,
Joe