Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dance!





The first mermaids of the New Year. Actually, I think I started sketching her way back in August, but I haven't had a chance to finish painting her until today. I would love to do two more in this series of flamenco-ish sirens, so stay tuned for that. These three, along with my other original mermaid paintings will be coming with me to Wondercon in February if anyone is interested. The goal is to have at least 20-25 of these small originals with me at Wondercon, wo we will see how that goes.

And what the heck, I'll post 'em to IF this week. These watercolors are pretty tiny (about 5x6 inches), so I'd say she is quite contained. Contained, perhaps, but not tame. This one has got some fire in her for sure.

10 comments:

Milkberry said...

Oooo pretttyyyy

Chris Kennett said...

Smouldering! Love the billowing dress/tail

Duncan said...

Love the hair, reminds me of p. cruz. Love the sketches in the previous post particularly the bike dude, you caught a great stance there.

Bron Smith said...

What can I say? You draw and render very well. I really enjoyed looking at your work. Our son just left Disney and went to Sony Games.

nellita said...

guauuuuuuuuu!!! me enacntó el movimiento de caderas de esta chica!!!;)

Bobby Pontillas said...

Suuuuper charming idea!

Danny said...

gorgeous work!

Patrick said...

Beautiful! Love the movement, it just feels so fluid and graceful. For some reason, the dress reminds me of a jellyfish. Probably just me tho.

Abz said...

You're amazing. i absolutely love your art...very fresh and beautiful! :D

22 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色