Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Purrr-casso



This is my first piece for Purr-casso - gouche and collage on Canson paper. Artwork is due on Saturday, so I don't know how many more (if any) I will be able to get done before then. I do, however plan to sell mini prints of this piece at APE, and 100% of the proceeds from this print will be donated to the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society! So, you can either get a print at APE or hold out for the original which will go up for auction a week later. Take your pick - its all for a good cause!

Also, I'm posting this to IF this week because it is pretty late for me to be JUST STARTING with this stuff. I was way ahead of the game last year. I have a feeling that I will probably be posting quite a bit to Illustration Friday this week because I feel like everything I am working on right now is late, late, late. More to come soon...

10 comments:

Bill Robinson said...

POPO.

damon said...

beautiful

Kristi Valiant said...

That is a beautiful painting. I love the backlight glow on the hair and fur.

yoon see said...

Lovely. It's a delightful piece:)

aurangelica said...

Wooow... I like your work!!

Melissæ said...

Love this, nice to see some traditional work from you - as most of what I've seen is digital. And of course I think the kitty is great, looks very soft and cuddly.

And how great that the proceeds go to to such a good cause!

Pickledog said...

Beautiful illustration. Love your work!!

Mary G. said...

you are a truly amazing artist!!

草蜢Jon said...

cool!i love it!情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,做愛

pay per head said...

This is very great thing you have shared with us. Now I found enough resources by your tips about this issue, Thank you.