Friday, December 11, 2015

2016 Calendar Girl Release Schedule


What a week.

First and foremost - I'm so sorry to anyone I missed at the Wonderground Gallery. A stomach flu hit me last Friday morning, so I spent 24 of the unhappiest hours of my life in a hotel room at the happiest-place-on-earth. Thankfully, I'm on the mend, but I'm so sad to have missed the event! I've got a second Wonderground post ready to go, so that those of you who weren't able to come to Anaheim can get a closer look at my second piece for the show - that should be up tomorrow…

But first! I had hoped to release this schedule earlier in the week, but sickness put a wrench in those plans. Sickness also halted production a bit, so I wanted to make sure that I would be able to hit this release schedule before putting it out there for all of you. So here goes!


2016 Calendar Girl Release Schedule

Sunday, December 13th at 10am PST
Sunday, December 13th at 9pm PST
Monday, December 14th at 5pm PST
Tuesday, December 15th at 2pm PST
Wednesday, December 16th at 10am PST

(all calendars will be listed in the shop right here)


I'm hoping that there will be about 50 girls released in each batch, and all orders placed up to and including Wednesday, December 16th will ship before Christmas. (Please note: this is the cut-off date for all orders before Christmas.) 


Somewhat like last year, I have received some comments and concerns about the purchasing process, so I wanted to spell out a few Etsy troubleshooting tips for making the whole experience go a little more smoothly:
  • Check out quickly - Etsy does not hold items for you in your cart. I had many people complaining that they had calendars in their cart that were removed before they could check out. If you know that you would like to purchase a calendar, pick one and check out as quickly as possible to avoid losing out to another customer.
  • One at a time, please. I can't set a limit on the number of calendars that an individual customer can purchase through Etsy, but if I could I would request that you purchase one at a time. This helps to make sure that the checkout process goes more smoothly, and also allows for more customers to get calendars!
  • Try a few times. I'm trying to spread out the release schedule over a few dates and times to allow more people all over the world to have access to the calendars when the arrive in the shop. If you can't get a girl in the first round, please try again at one of the later times.
  • Refill Clarity! A new issue that customers seem to be running into this year is confusion about the Wardrobe Refill Packs, so I wanted to take a second to clarify exactly what they are.  The refill packs are intended to replace previous-years' pages for customers who already own a Calendar Girl. Every new Calendar Girl comes with her own set of pages, so if you are looking to buy a full calendar there is no need to purchase a refill pack. Conversely, buying refill packs will not reserve full calendars. Basically, if you don't already own a calendar from a previous year, I don't recommend buying a refill pack (unless you are just looking to have a pretty set of dresses in your life :)

So that's it! Again, I want to sincerely thank you all for your patience and continued support. I'm so grateful to be able to create the things that make me happy and just hope that they can make others happy as well!.


Have a wonderful week, and cheers to a magical Holiday Season!

251 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 251 of 251
Gokul said...

Well structured and easy to follow guide.
Visit Data Analytics for Beginners and explore Data Analytics Course in Coimbatore.

SEO world said...

What an absolute classic throwback post! Mr. T is a true pop culture icon, and his dedication to community work and positive messaging over the decades deserves all the respect. Reminiscing over legendary entertainment figures online is always a fun experience. Just like keeping up with Hollywood history takes a little digital browsing, following big-ticket sports matches requires a trustworthy layout. Jumping onto a secure platform like allpanel makes tracking live scores and seasonal trends completely safe and straightforward. Love this tribute!

Noah said...

Thanks for sharing this valuable article. Saudi Vision 2030 is creating a strong foundation for future generations.

Joy Smith said...

I appreciate the update and the honesty about the schedule delay due to sickness. It is always better to prioritize health and ensure quality work rather than rushing content. The transparency builds trust with readers and keeps expectations realistic. Looking forward to more updates and consistent releases in the future. This kind of communication is very helpful for maintaining engagement and clarity. Also for users exploring related platforms you can check Lotusexchange which provides additional insights and resources for those interested in similar topics and helps users discover more relevant information easily and efficiently online today and build better understanding.

Play Games said...

Sometimes the most useful content comes from simplicity, and vl book demonstrates that fairly well. The writing feels natural. The structure supports understanding. I liked how the material avoids becoming repetitive even when discussing related ideas. Another advantage is that readers can jump into the content without feeling lost immediately. That accessibility makes a difference. People are more likely to stay engaged when information feels welcoming rather than intimidating or overly technical.

SportsTech2026 said...

Thank you for sharing this detailed release schedule. It’s always helpful when creators keep their audience informed about upcoming projects and milestones. The organization of information makes it easy to follow and build anticipation for future releases. I enjoy content that values communication and transparency. Similar to fairdeal live, where users appreciate clear updates and smooth navigation, this post demonstrates how effective planning benefits the community.

SportsTech2026 said...

I found this article both interesting and informative. The explanations are clear, and the overall presentation makes the topic accessible to a wide audience. It is great to see content that focuses on sharing knowledge while encouraging readers to think critically about the subject. High-quality posts like this are always appreciated. I recently heard about laser247 and realized how valuable trustworthy content is when exploring online resources. Thank you for publishing this excellent article.

deepak said...

This is a wonderful and informative post for fans of illustration and character art. I appreciate the clear release schedule and the effort that goes into creating such a creative calendar project. The artwork is beautifully crafted, with attention to detail that makes each piece unique and engaging. Posts like this give readers something exciting to look forward to while showcasing artistic talent and dedication. Creative content always inspires new ideas and appreciation for the craft. Along with following inspiring artwork, I also enjoy exploring Radhe Exchange, which provides a smooth and user-friendly digital experience. Thanks for sharing!

kashish said...

What an exciting update for followers of this project. Release schedules like this help readers stay informed and build anticipation for upcoming content. I appreciate the effort and planning that goes into creative projects, especially those that require consistency and dedication throughout the year. It’s always inspiring to see creators share their progress and keep their audience engaged. Communities thrive when artists and supporters interact regularly, much like the active participation seen on 99 exch Thanks for sharing this schedule and keeping readers updated on future releases.

kashish said...

This post provides useful information while also building excitement for upcoming releases. Schedules and previews are valuable because they help readers stay informed and look forward to future content. The presentation is clear and organized, making it easy to follow. Fans appreciate updates like these because they create anticipation and keep audiences engaged with ongoing projects. Creative communities frequently share similar announcements and updates through vlbook. Overall, this is an informative post that effectively keeps readers connected with upcoming releases.

Cpseoworld said...

Compiling a structured illustration release calendar and tracking annual design production templates provides an exceptional practical foundation for commercial apparel and merchandise branding. High-quality visual layout planning completely simplifies modern e-commerce campaigns. To help independent artists expand their organic search footprints, cpseoworld delivers targeted strategies. Working with the Best SEO Company in jaipur ensures your guides rank high.

kashish said...

Thank you for sharing this update. It’s always exciting to see creative projects organized and presented in a way that builds anticipation for readers and supporters. Having a release schedule gives people something to look forward to and demonstrates the planning and dedication involved behind the scenes. Creative work often requires far more preparation than most people realize, so it’s nice to get a glimpse into the process. What stood out to me was the enthusiasm and commitment reflected throughout the post. Similar to how thelaser247 app keeps users engaged through regular updates and new experiences, creative projects thrive when audiences can follow along and stay connected. Looking forward to seeing more of the work and wishing continued success with the project.

SportsTech2026 said...

Thank you for sharing this helpful update and keeping readers informed with well-organized content. The information is presented clearly, making it easy to follow and enjoyable to read. I always appreciate blogs that maintain such quality and consistency. I also found Gold365 Green, a useful platform offering interesting online resources and informative content for regular visitors.

SportsTech2026 said...

Thank you for sharing this detailed update about the release schedule. It is well organized, informative, and easy to understand, making it helpful for readers who enjoy following upcoming titles. I appreciate the effort put into keeping everyone informed with clear information and engaging writing. Alongside reading blogs like this, I also enjoy exploring reliable digital platforms such as the Fairplay App because of its clean interface and user-friendly design. Wonderful post and thanks again.

SportsTech2026 said...

This was an enjoyable update with well-organized information that makes it easy for readers to stay informed. I appreciate the effort taken to present everything in a clear and engaging format. Posts like this help readers quickly understand the latest developments without confusion. While exploring other useful online platforms, I also came across Lotus365 Login, which provides a smooth and convenient user experience. Thank you for sharing such helpful content and keeping readers updated regularly.

99 Exch said...

Nice experience overall. One thing I noticed immediately was that the content feels structured and easy to navigate. That makes a big difference because visitors usually leave quickly if things are difficult to find. I spent some time going through different sections and everything worked smoothly. I’ve been exploring a few similar websites recently and also came across maha dev book. It’s always interesting discovering platforms that keep things simple and accessible. Looking forward to seeing how this develops over time.

seo said...

I enjoyed reading your reflections and the way you connected your personal viewpoint with broader themes. Whether readers agree or disagree, thoughtful discussions like this are valuable because they encourage people to think more carefully about the issues involved.allpanel Thank you for sharing your perspective so openly.

Play Games said...

Lotus365 Blue caught my attention because mobile accessibility has become important for modern online services. Users expect platforms to perform well on smartphones without complicated navigation. A responsive design, readable interface, and organized sections can make the experience easier for beginners while also helping regular users access their preferred features more efficiently.

Moncey Agency said...

I found this comparison very helpful for understanding the strengths of different ad intelligence platforms. The breakdown makes it easier to evaluate each option based on research needs and campaign analysis. If you're searching for a reliable Minea alternative this article provides useful insights and practical comparisons that can help marketers choose the right platform for competitive ad research and better advertising decisions.

Moncey Agency said...

Flonnect provides a useful solution for capturing high-quality system sounds with ease. The Internal audio recorder feature helps users record clear audio directly from their devices without complicated settings. It is beneficial for creating tutorials, presentations, online sessions, and video content. The smooth recording process and reliable performance make it a valuable tool for professionals, educators, and creators who need accurate audio capture for different digital projects.

Play Games said...

I like football discussions that look beyond the final score because statistics can explain how a match developed. Possession, shots, passing accuracy, and defensive actions all provide useful information. While exploring football-related content, I came across Lotus365 Blue as another keyword connected with online sports discussions.

Diagnopein Diagnostics said...

If your physician has advised a CT scan, finding a suitable diagnostic centre nearby can save time and make the process easier. People searching for a ct scan centre near me can consider Diagnopein Diagnostics in Nagpur. A CT scan produces detailed images that may assist doctors in diagnosis and treatment planning. Make sure to discuss your medical history, medications, and previous reports with the healthcare team before the scan.

Gold Melody said...

I enjoyed exploring this article because it presents ideas in a clear and approachable way. The discussion feels useful for readers looking for fresh digital experiences. The mention of the Fun Exchange App also fits naturally with today’s growing interest in convenient, engaging online platforms. A worthwhile read overall.

Gold Melody said...

This blog offers an interesting mix of ideas and creative perspectives that makes browsing enjoyable. I appreciate how the content encourages readers to discover something different with each visit. For people exploring related online topics, Play Exchange 365 is another phrase worth researching while discovering useful and engaging resources across the web.

seo said...

I really enjoyed reading this article because it presents the topic in a clear and easy-to-understand way. The detailed explanation makes the information useful for readers who are exploring different online entertainment options. I have also come across skyexchange
while researching similar platforms, and I appreciate how important it is to compare features, usability, reliability, and responsible participation before making any decision.

Gold Melody said...

I enjoyed reading this blog because the content feels creative, accessible, and easy to explore. The posts offer a nice mix of ideas and perspectives without making the reading experience feel complicated. Readers interested in discovering useful online resources may also find Winadda Login worth exploring as part of their research.

Moncey Agency said...

Cricket fans often need a simple way to follow matches, players, and tournament updates in one place. An online cricket id can support a more organized cricket experience when used for accessing relevant information. The topic is presented in a straightforward way, making it interesting for readers who regularly follow international and domestic cricket.

digitalms.com said...

Reading through community reflections and participating in open discussion threads brings immense authenticity and fresh perspectives to independent blogging. Sharing practical takeaways and personal viewpoints helps foster a collaborative space where writers and readers connect meaningfully over shared interests. For content planners, creative freelancers, and active forum participants seeking dependable, intuitive digital platforms to organize project notes, track content goals, and manage daily productivity schedules smoothly, visiting ReddyBook offers a reliable and seamless experience. Great discussion thread; looking forward to following more thoughtful updates here!

digitalms.com said...

Participating in active community discussions and reading spontaneous takes from fellow readers brings genuine value and diverse perspectives to independent blogging. An interactive comment section creates a great environment for exchanging real-world feedback, exploring related concepts, and connecting over shared interests. For content creators, online researchers, and active digital participants seeking intuitive, dependable platforms to organize ideas, discover engaging entertainment hubs, and streamline daily web activities smoothly, visiting Cricbet99 offers a reliable and seamless experience. Excellent thread; looking forward to following more thoughtful conversations here!

digitalms.com said...

Reading through spontaneous community reactions and following open conversations brings wonderful depth to independent blogging. An active comment section provides a welcoming space to share practical feedback, ask constructive questions, and connect over shared ideas. For digital creators, active readers, and online enthusiasts seeking dependable, intuitive digital platforms to manage daily routines, explore engaging entertainment hubs, and streamline web browsing smoothly, visiting 11xplay offers a reliable and engaging experience. Great blog entry and thoughtful thread; looking forward to following more updates here!

cpseo said...

I really like how clearly this post lays out the Calendar Girl release schedule. The details about different release times and the checkout process are especially helpful for readers who were hoping to get one. While exploring a few online platforms, I also came across fairplay, which was interesting to check out. The update feels personal and useful, and it is easy to see why so many readers were excited about the release.

cpseo said...

This is a helpful update for anyone following the Calendar Girl series, especially with the multiple release dates and the explanation about refill packs. I also appreciate the practical advice about checking out quickly since the calendars were clearly in high demand. While browsing online resources, I came across fairplay login. The post does a good job of answering common questions while keeping readers informed about the release schedule.

winnaddaonline said...

This was a good read from beginning to end.
The main points are explained without unnecessary complexity.
I found the overall discussion quite helpful.11xplay
It gave me a few new things to think about.
Thanks for sharing this valuable content

winnaddaonline said...

This was an interesting article to discover.
The content provides several useful insights.
I liked that the explanation remained simple.ReddyBook
It is helpful for people who are new to this topic.
Thanks for sharing your perspective.

winnaddaonline said...

Really good explanation of the topic.
The article is informative without being difficult to follow.
I liked the examples used throughout the discussion.
They make the main ideas much clearer.lotus365</a
Looking forward to reading more from you

winnaddaonline said...

It is refreshing to find a website 11xplay with a straightforward layout.
The information here is presented in a fairly accessible way.
Visitors can browse through the pages without much difficulty.
The simple design makes the site comfortable to explore.
I will be checking out more of the available information

winnaddaonline said...

This is another interesting platform ReddyBook for exploring online gaming information.
The overall website structure feels clear and organized.
I appreciate the relatively easy navigation throughout the pages.
A user-friendly layout can make a significant difference.
I will return to see what additional content is available

winnaddaonline said...

I enjoyed discovering this website lotus365</athrough online research.
The information is presented in a way that is easy to browse.
The simple interface makes the overall experience comfortable.
Visitors can explore different sections without much confusion.
I hope the website continues to grow with useful content

winnaddaonline said...

I appreciate the clear information included in this post.
It gives readers a useful starting point for further research.
11xplay is one platform that can be considered during that process.
Looking at different sources can help create a better understanding.
Nice work and thanks for sharing

winnaddaonline said...

There is a lot of useful information available in this article.
Online users should always take a careful approach when researching platforms.
ReddyBook is a name readers can explore for further information.
Reviewing multiple options can help create a better overall picture.
Thanks for the informative discussion

winnaddaonline said...

Thanks for sharing such useful information in one place.
The article gives readers several points worth considering.
lotus365</a can be researched along with other available platforms.
It is important to review current details and make an informed decision.
Looking forward to more informative articles like this.

winnaddaonline said...

This is an easy-to-read and informative post.
The information is presented in a straightforward format.
I found the key points relevant and useful.
The practical approach keeps the article interesting.
It gives readers a helpful overview of the subject.
Great effort on this content.lotus365</a

Mohit said...

I recently explored Winbuzz for the first time, and I found the website reasonably simple to understand. The navigation did not feel overloaded, which made it easier to look through the different sections. Before going any further, I checked the Winbuzz login page so I could understand the sign-in process. The page was straightforward and gave me the information I was looking for without unnecessary confusion. I think that kind of simplicity is useful for new visitors. My experience was uncomplicated, and I could find what I needed without spending too much time searching.

seo said...

Video games often combine storytelling with interactive challenges, while carrom focuses more directly on skill and precision. Still, both can reward players who take time to learn the mechanics instead of rushing. Carrom players can gradually improve their angle judgement and striker control. For anyone exploring digital gaming, understanding betbhai9 red account information can also make it easier to navigate the platform responsibly and confidently.

Mohit said...

I checked Winbuzz login recently because I wanted to understand the account access process better. My first impression was that the information was presented in a reasonably clear way. I usually avoid pages that have too many distractions because I just want to find the relevant details quickly. This one was easier to read and helped me understand the basic steps without making things unnecessarily complicated. I also liked that I could go through the information at my own pace. For anyone trying to understand the login process, having straightforward instructions like these can make things much easier.

albert@124 said...

People searching for Gold365 Green can review the associated website to learn more about the platform and its available information. Looking at the current pages can help visitors understand how the site is structured and what details are presented. Before using any online gaming service, users should carefully read the applicable terms and conditions and confirm relevant eligibility requirements. Location is another important consideration because online gaming rules vary between jurisdictions. Visitors should independently check the regulations that apply to them and review responsible-gaming guidance where available. Website information can be updated periodically, so checking the current source is preferable to relying on older posts or unverified descriptions.

Play Games said...

The popularity of football creates strong demand for content covering fixtures, teams, and player performances. Readers searching for Play Exchange App may appreciate articles that connect the keyword with football-related digital services and information. Good content should explain features clearly without making unrealistic claims. Match schedules, tournament details, statistics, and responsible online habits can provide genuine value to football audiences.

Play Games said...

A football article becomes more engaging when it connects match information with details readers can actually use. The keyword Fun Exchange Betting can appear naturally within discussions about digital football resources and online access. Writers can also cover fixture dates, team statistics, player roles, and tournament structures. Providing clear information helps readers follow competitions more easily and encourages deeper interest in the sport.

Play Games said...

Football analysis can become much easier when writers explain important statistics in plain language. Content featuring ReddyBook can discuss metrics such as possession, expected goals, passing, shots, and defensive actions. These figures help readers evaluate performances from different perspectives. Clear explanations allow fans to understand statistical information without needing advanced knowledge, making the article more useful for a wider football audience.

Play Games said...

Learning the basic Teen Patti rules can help new players understand the game more comfortably. People researching
Laser247 may appreciate guides explaining card rankings, betting rounds, and table options in simple language. Useful articles should avoid unrealistic winning claims and focus on factual information. Readers should also understand platform terms, protect their account details, and set sensible limits when participating in online games.

Chrisstina Gomez said...

Returning users often develop familiarity with an interface simply by visiting the same gaming platform regularly. Frequently used categories become easier to locate, while common controls require less deliberate searching. Across Gold365 Green, preserving recognizable navigation patterns can support this familiarity even when visual updates are introduced. Typography, spacing, or other design details may change while established menu locations remain understandable. This balance can help regular users adapt without making the interface confusing for newcomers. Familiar labels also provide continuity across devices when mobile and desktop layouts arrange the same gaming sections in different ways.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 251 of 251   Newer› Newest»